Our Business Sectors
African Industries Group is a leading supplier and manufacturer of quality chemical products and Industrial gas in the West African region. It has state-of-the-art production facilities and a varied product portfolio catering to diverse industries
African Industries Group has one of the largest combined production capacity in Nigeria for various types of Chemicals.
Metric Tonnes per annum – Overall manufacturing capacity of Sulphuric Acid
Metric Tonnes per annum – Overall manufacturing capacity of Aluminium Sulphate/Alum
Metric Tonnes per annum – Overall manufacturing capacity of Sodium Silicate
African Industries Group produces the best quality Portfolio of chemical products catering to multiple industries.
- State of the art Double Conversion & Double Absorption (DCDA) process is used to produce Sulphuric Acid
- Our Sulphuric acid is used mainly by battery companies, fertilizers, steel industry and industrial catalyst to facilitate chemical reactions
- Liquid and solid sodium silicate produced at AIG is used by soaps and detergents manufacturers, Tiles, Mining, and steel industries
- Caustic Soda liquid is packaged in ultra-secure 250 Kg plastic drums and delivered by our dedicated tanker fleet to the customers storage facility
- Our best quality caustic soda is used across industries like glass, paints, cosmetics, and ceramics, Paper, pulp, and cellulose production
- ALUM manufactured by AIG is the most efficient and effective purification agent for drinking and wastewater. It is also used in the Paper Industry for purification and paper sizing