By entering this website, the visitor consents to the terms of this policy. It will be considered that by submitting his / her information the visitor has given permission for processing the data as per the provisions of the policy.
African Industries Group (AIG) respects the privacy of individual/visitor and is committed to take precautions to protect information consisting of personal information of visitors to this website and comply with all legal, regulatory and/or contractual obligations related to privacy.
This document informs you about our policy regarding your personal data, and we encourage you to read it carefully. During your access and usage of the website, there is information which we gather. Some website pages give you option to submit personal information to the Company. Any application, request, or enquiry you make, may be made available to Group companies. We protect personal data with appropriate safeguards, and security measures. However, your personal data comes to us via the internet which chooses its own routes and means whereby information is conveyed from location to location. As such we cannot give any assurance that the route are safe, reliable, or have integrity.
The scope of this policy applies to all visitors of this AIG website.
- Information covered by this Policy.
This policy applies to personal Information related to a visitor collected and processed by us or a combination of pieces of information that could reasonably allow him to be identified. Personal information may consist of full name, personal contact number, residential address, and email address.
AIG shall collect and use Information for specific business purposes:
- Visitor may download product information and take advantage of certain other features.
- We may send information or provide interactive services through this website, to the visitor’s e-mail address or postal address on a case-by-case basis if needed.
- Seek visitor’s feedback or to contact visitor in relation to the products offered on our website.
- To respond to requests and communicate with visitor/s about our products and services.
- To allow the visitor to subscribe to our newsletter.
- Collection of formation
Only minimum information required to meet the purposes mentioned in this policy shall be collected from the visitor/s. Neither AIG nor its representatives shall be responsible for authenticity of such Information provided by visitor/s. As normal practice, we may collect Information in order to enable the secure online authentication, interaction, and transaction. This may include the installation of cookies.
- Retention, Processing, and storage of Information:
We shall retain Information for only as long as necessary to meet legal or regulatory requirements or for legitimate business purposes as mentioned in this policy.
- Disclosure of Information
AIG shall not use or disclose Information for purposes other than as mentioned in this policy, except with the consent of visitor providing such information or as required by law. However, we may be legally required to disclose the Information in the following cases:
- Where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation.
- Where mandated under the law by government agencies to disclose such Information.
Where necessary, we may disclose information to business partners or third parties during the normal course of business. In such cases, AIG will only share Information related data when we are sure that,
- The information is processed legitimately and appropriately by the business partner or third party in line with the established consent or in line with legal requirements.
- The business partner or third party has adopted a reasonable and equivalent level of security practices and procedures to ensure security of the Information shared.
- Feedback or Concern
For feedback or concern, if any, kindly contact :