High Alumina bricks
About Refractory Products
We are the biggest refractory manufacturer in Nigeria. We are equipped with modern production facilities, automation in manufacturing process, quality management system. We are slowly positioning in the market as a “Total Refractory Solution Provider” looking after ‘Total Refractory Management’. As total refractory solution provider, after sales services is our key differentiator.
- Expert supervision during refractory application round the clock.
- Daily performance monitoring through coordination with core service team
- Providing technical solution related to refractory services.
It is a backward integration initiative from African Industries group for steel mills as import substitution for the industry.
We have a modernized plant which uses rigorous testing to ensure the highest quality. We are coming up with mega projects for production of High Alumina bricks & Castable refractory.
Our Product Portfolio
- 4 types of ramming mass – premix, regular, ladle and nalitop
- 48,000 metric tonnes of annual production capacity
- Used in steel melting furnace.
Silica ramming mass
- 12,000 metric tonnes of annual production capacity
- Used in re-heating furnaces, Cement rotary kins, glass tank furnaces, lime kilns etc.
High Alumina Bricks and Castables
- 7,000 metric tonnes of annual production capacity
- Used in the Inner tundish lining of the Continuous Casting Machine (CCM).
- 1200 Tonnes of annual production capacity
- Reduces defects and improves quality of the casting process products.
Why AIG Refractory Products
As Total Refractory Solution Provider, African Industries Group is a one stop destination for all refractory needs of industries.
High alumina bricks are of high quality manufactured with up to 99% alumina and can withstand extreme conditions.
Premix has the customized blend of Boric Acid
Ramming mass has the Fe content below 70 ppm
Quality of the quartz used in silica Ramming mass is of the highest quality (SiO2 > 98%)
Tundish Board are easily disposable, gives free falling after use and are cost effective