Our Business Sectors
Nigeria is a country blessed with abundant natural resources. Around 44 different kinds of solid minerals and precious metals are found in commercial quantities across more than 500 locations in Nigeria. All 36 states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory have more than one mineral type. Nigeria’s solid minerals and mining sector has great potential to transform the nation’s economy to greater extent. African Industries Group has been a significant contributor to this growth. We have licenses to mine iron ore, coal and quartz across Nigeria. We have already set up a fully integrated iron ore mining and steel processing plant in Kaduna state, the first of its kind in Nigeria.
We are exploring coal and quartz mining. We also provide exploration drilling services.
We will continue to offer social and economic benefits to all stakeholders in the Mining Value Chain (MVC) from Exploration, Mining, Beneficiation to Trade.
US Dollars in iron ore mining and steel processing-One of Nigeria’s largest non-oil FDI investments
Tonnes per annum-Total Iron ore mining capacity
Meters drilled across multiple states in Nigeria
Direct and In-direct job opportunities for Nationals
We are committed to socio-economic development of Nigeria, leading employment generation in rural areas.
- Iron ore mining and steel processing plant will reduce scrap usage & also import of iron ore thus helping the foreign exchequer.
- The usage of Direct Reduced Iron (DRI) produced by us will improve productivity and efficiency of steel plants in Nigeria.
- This will position Nigeria as one of the prominent Crude Steel producers in the world.
- We have extensive experience in mineral exploration for coal, bitumen, iron, gold, lead, zinc, tantalum, copper, tin, manganese and so on
- The group has its own Mining fleet comprising of excavators, dumpers, pay loaders, dozer, grader, and ancillary equipment.
Miners Association of Nigeria
For more information about our Projects, Products and Services, Please visit our website