The group has one of the largest production capacity for steel, aluminium, and lead products in Nigeria.
Tonnes per annum is the capacity of the group to produce high strength TMT iron rods and allied products
Steel manufacturing plants across Nigeria at various locations of Ikorodu, Agbara and Abuja.
Tons of colour coating production capacity
Metric tonnes annual production capacity for refined lead
The group is not only one of the largest manufacturer of various metal products but also the most quality conscious and sustainable in its processes.
- We are the most environmentally friendly organization, continuously working on waste reduction and emission controls as per Environmental, Health, and Safety Guidelines of International Finance Corporation and World Bank.
- We also undertake scrap recycling as per European standards, supporting the environment.
- The group has facility to produce Cold Steel Rolling Coils used as an input in other plants.
- The group facilities are mostly engineered and materials supplied by Western European and Far Eastern suppliers
- Our Aluminum roofing sheets are environmentally friendly containing a large percentage of recycled matter. They are also 100% recyclable, making them a rare waste in landfills.